Fresh Food Co. Private Dining/Conference Room Reservation Process
Purpose: To explain the process of making reservations for the Fresh Food Co. Private Dining and Conference Room.
Policy: The Fresh Food Co Conference Room (rm. 124) and Private Dining Room (rm. 125) are available to university departments and student organizations.
Reservation Request Policies and Procedures
- Request for use of the Fresh Food Co. Private Dining and Conference Room must be submitted online.
- Reservation requests for the private dining and conference room must be made at least ten(10) business days in advance.
- The department/organization will receive a confirmation for the reservation byan Auxiliary Services representative within 5 business days.
- The only charge associated with the use of these two rooms is the cost of a meal for eachparticipant.
- There are two payment options:
- If the organization requesting the reservation will be purchasing the meal for allparticipants, meal tickets can be purchased online.
- Each participant can pay for their own meal at the cash register.
- No outside food will be allowed. However, catering services can be arranged through UHDining Services. Please visit http://www.campusdish.com/en-US/CSSW/UnivofHouston/Catering/.
- Audio-visual equipment is available for use. The department/organization must indicate onthe online request what equipment is needed. The group must provide their own laptopand connectivity cables.
- The department/organization is responsible for all the audio-visual equipment during thescheduled meeting time.
- The equipment may not be removed from the facility.
- If equipment is lost, stolen, or removed from its original location or displays damagedbeyond normal use, the department/organization will be responsible for repairing orreplacing equipment.
- The department/organization must leave the room in a clean condition.
- Participants must return their dishes to the dish return area.