Step 1: Choose How You Would Like to Visit
- Option 1: Campus Visit
- Campus Tour
- Campus tours for prospective students and guests are given Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.; and Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Registration for campus tours is not necessary, but is appreciated.
- The visit includes a 20-30 minute admissions and campus life presentation followed by a 60-90 minute walking tour (includes Housing and Residential Life).
- Group Tour
- If your group consists of 10 or more students, we ask that you register for a group tour. Please be sure to register for the correct age group, as we tailor each tour for the specfied group.
- College/High School Group tours (9th grade and above) are given Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 9 a.m. and Tuesday/Thursday at noon.
- Elementary/Middle School tours (below 9th grade) are given Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at 11 a.m.
- Registration for group tours is required at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Walking Audio Tour for your mobile device
- Campus Tour
- Option 2: Cougar Preview
- Option 3: Tour on Your Own Time
Step 2: Plan Your Trip
- Directions to Campus
- Campus Map
- Out-of-town Visitors:
All tours leave from the Welcome Center located at the address below.
University of Houston
Office of Admissions
4434 University Drive
Houston, TX 77204-2023
Please contact our Tour Visit Coordinators if you have questions.