Skip to main content

Specific Requirements for the United Kingdom

Freshman applicants educated through The British Educational System must provide evidence of completion of secondary education by submitting the following:
  • Official General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Levels or IGSCE(s) certificates
  • Official General Certificate of Education Advanced Level or Advance Supplementary certificates*

applicants from the United Kingdom who successfully completed one year or more beyond post-secondary school or a degree program must submit the following:
  • Official university transcripts(s)
  • Official graduation certificate(s)

*All official transcripts and related documents must be submitted. UH does not accept results slips.