Skip to main content

Specific Requirements for South Korea

Freshman applicants from Korea must provide evidence of completion of secondary education by submitting the following:
  • Official Senior High School Certificate (Inmungye Kodung Hakkyo)*
  • Official Graduation Certificate of Senior High School*

Transfer applicants from Korea who successfully completed secondary school and have completed one year or more of a degree granting program must submit the following:
  • Official university transcript(s)*
  • Official Graduation Certificate(s)*

*Note: Official transcripts and related documents must be submitted in the original language with a certified English translation. Certified English translations must be prepared by an accredited or recognized translation service.