Skip to main content

Official Transcripts & Related Documents

Transcripts and related documents are considered official only when they bear the original signature of a school official and original school seal. Accepted school officials include the Registrar, Principal, Controller of Examinations, or the Ministry of Education. Photocopies, scans, faxes, notarized copies or other duplications are not considered official. Once submitted, all records become the property of the University of Houston and documents will not be returned.

Official transcripts and related documents must be submitted in the original language with a certified English translation. Certified English translations must be prepared by an accredited or recognized translation service.

Specific requirements by country: