Recently Admitted Students
Congratulations on being admitted to the University of Houston. Now is the time that will help define your future success in life and business. Over the coming months and years you will find yourself surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the nation.
- Sign up for New Student Conferences and required placement tests. New Student Conferences (Orientation for freshmen and ART for transfers) are mandatory for all incoming students.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships. Get your Federal Pin number as you will need this to complete your Federal Student Financial Aid Form. Fill out your Federal Student Financial Aid Form and make sure to identify the University of Houston as your school of choice. Then, check out all of the scholarship opportunities UH has available
- You will be notified once your Federal Student Financial Aid Form is processed and ready for review. Review the content and confirm all of the information is correct.
- In your admitted letter you will receive an ID number that will be used to login to myUH. Here you can keep track of your progress through the enrollment process.
- Choose a meal plan.
- Decide whether you need the Student Health Plan or not.
- Set up parking.
- Read all of the information about the Cougar One Card. This will be your student ID and funds can be added to the card to use as a payment method where ever debit cards are accepted.
- Pay your fee bill and buy the required text books for your classes.
- Check out your housing options, student organizations and student life opportunities.