Spring 2015 registration will be available October 1, 2014.
Summer/Fall 2015 registration will be available February 2015.
Advising and Registration for Transfers (ART) is a required, one-day program for all new transfers with 30 or more credit hours. All transfer students with 29 or fewer hours are required to attend the New Student Orientation (NSO) because the University considers you to be a freshman by academic level. Total participation at ART is required for all new degree-seeking undergraduate students and Post-Baccalaureate students prior to academic advising and course registration. ART sessions always occur on weekdays because the offices, faculty/staff members, academic advisors and other programs, resources and services required to assist you and family members with your college transition are not available on the weekends.
- Visit the Before ART page to learn what you should be looking for on your myUH self-service account — items that may prevent you from enrolling while at your ART. Also, learn how to change your major, if you choose to and are meeting the academic criteria for a newly selected major and the 10-day requirement associated with major change requests.
- Visit ART Dates page for information on how to register for an ART. Once you have been admitted and have decided that UH is the institution you wish to attend, you should plan to pay for your orientation session via the myUH portal, register for a date and then attend your scheduled conference.
- Visit the What To Expect page for information on what to bring with you to your ART and what will happen while you’re on campus.
- View a Sample Schedule. Please note you will receive an official schedule at Check-In.
- Visit the Family and Guest page to learn about the separate programming we have for guests and payment requirements.