Advising and Registration for Transfers (ART) sessions are capacity limited, meaning only a certain number of students are allowed to attend each session. Space for each ART is available on a first-reserve/payment basis and once an ART session has filled, it will no longer appear online as a registration option; there is no wait list.
ART availability is always changing and is different for each student based on: 1) A student's admissions classification; 2) Major/College; and 3) Who has already registered before the student and, therefore, which sessions have already been closed due to full capacity. Because availability is specific to each student, Prospective and New Student Programs will not provide a list of all ART dates via email/phone. Any available date for you will automatically populate when you in to your myUH self-service account; there is no wait list.
To register for a New Student Conference:
- LOG IN to your myUH self-service account.
- Click on the myUH self-service icon.
- CLICK on "Student Admission" on the left side, and then click on "New Student Conference."
- VIEW the available dates and then click "Pay for Conference." The fee will be added to your account.
- MAKE payment for your New Student Conference by clicking on the "Student Financials" tab and then clicking "Make a Payment." You will have access to the registration section of the site when payment is complete.
- Navigate back to the "Student Admissions" tab; click "New Student Conferences" and CHOOSE your preferred, available date (Note: Conference dates fill quickly and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Upon successful registration for ART, you will receive a confirmation email. One week prior to your conference date, you will receive a second confirmation email with logistic information.