How do I
Reviewing your W-4
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Payroll Information.
3. Click on W-4 Tax Information.
4. The tax page displays. Review the
Changing your W-4 Tax Information
5. If you meet both exemption from
withholding conditions, and do not want to
withhold federal income tax from your pay,
select the Exempt checkbox in the Claim
Note: You may be required to pay taxes at
the end of the year when you file even if
you select this option.
6. If you are not Exempt, Enter the Total
Number of Allowances you are claiming.
7. Enter Additional Amount, if any, you want
withheld from each paycheck.
8. Enter Marital Status (If you are married,
but would like to withhold at a higher
single rate, select Single status and check
the box indicated.)
9. Click Submit.
10. After you click Submit, you will be
required to verify your identity for
additional security. Enter the password you
use to log in to PASS.
11. Click Continue, this will bring you back
to your W-4 Tax Information page.
12. You will receive an e-mail confirming