How do I
view/edit voluntary deductions?
Reviewing your Voluntary Deductions
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Payroll Information.
3. Click on Voluntary Deductions.
4. The Voluntary Deductions page appears. A
brief description of your voluntary
deductions will display under Deduction
Type. Click on each link to view more
Changing a Voluntary Deduction
5. Click the Edit button in the row you
would like to change or discontinue.
6. The screen below appears. Make the
necessary changes and then click Save.
7. After you click Save, the Save
Confirmation page will appears. Click OK to
return to the Voluntary Deductions page.
8. Verify that the changes were made.
Adding a Voluntary Deduction
9. Click on Add Deduction.
10. The Add Voluntary Deduction page
appears. Enter the information in the
appropriate fields and then click Save.
11. The Save Confirmation appears. Click OK;
this will bring you back to the Voluntary
12. Verify that the deduction was added.