review/change phone numbers
Reviewing your Phone Number Information
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Personal Information.
3. Click on Phone Numbers.
4. After you click on Phone Numbers, the
screen below appears. Review the Phone Type
and Telephone Information.
Note: The “Main” Phone Type must be your UH
Business phone number and must be selected
as Preferred. This indicates which phone
number will be published on the UH Online
Changing an Existing Phone Number
5. Edit the telephone number in the
appropriate phone type field.
6. Click Save.
7. Once you have saved the information, the
Save Confirmation page displays, click OK.
This will take you back to the Phone Numbers
8. Verify that changes were made.
Adding a New Phone Number
9. Click on Add a Phone Number.
10. After you click on Add a Phone Number,
the screen below appears. Notice that a new
row of blank fields appear on page, select
the phone type from the drop down list.
11. Enter phone number including area code
12. Click Save.
13. Once the information is saved, a
confirmation page will appear as shown
below. Click OK, this will bring you back to
the Phone Numbers Page.
14. Verify that the phone number was added.
Deleting a Phone Number
15. Click the Delete button that appears on
the same row as the phone number to be
Note: You cannot delete your “Main” phone
16. After you click the Delete button, the
Delete Confirmation page will appear as
shown. Click the Yes-Delete button to
confirm the deletion or No-Do Not Delete.
17. You will be returned to the Phone Number
18. Verify that the phone number was