Administrative Services
University of Houston Administrative Services

Como Cambiar el Nombre Preferido

1. Entre a la página web de la Universidad:

2. Entre a PASS.

2. Haga clic en Personal Information.

3. Haga clic en Personal Information Summary.

4. The Personal Information page displays.

5. Click Change Preferred Name.

6. Enter the date you would like the change to take effect and click Edit Pref Name.

7. The Edit Preferred Name page appears. Enter the information in the appropriate fields.

8. Click OK.

9. You will be returned to the Preferred Name Change page. Verify the new name. Click Save.