Reviewing an E-mail Address
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Personal Information.
3. Click on Email Addresses.
Reviewing and Existing E-mail Address
4. The E-mail Address page appears. Review
your E-mail Addresses.
Note: Your “Business” Email Type must always
be your UH alias (the address that ends in
“@uh.edu”), and it should always be selected
as the “Preferred” address.
Changing an existing E-mail Address
5. To change an address that appears in an
email type other than “Business,” highlight
the field in the Email Address column and
type over the existing information.
6. Click Save.
7. The Save Confirmation page appears. Click
OK; you will be returned to the Email
8. Verify that the changes were made
Adding a new E-mail Address
9. At the Email Addresses page, click Add an
10. A new row of blank fields will appear.
Indicate the type of email address you are
providing by making a selection from the
Email Type drop-down list.
11. Enter the e-mail address in the Email
12. Click Save.
13. You will be prompted to confirm the
change. Click OK; this will take you back to
the Email Address page.
14. Verify that the new e-mail address was
Deleting an E-mail Address
15. On the Email Addresses page, click the
Delete button that appears on the same row
as the email address you would like to
16. The Delete Confirmation page appears.
Click Yes-Delete to delete the email address
or No, Do Not Delete to cancel the deletion.
You will be returned to the Email Addresses
17. Verify that the email address was