How do I
view/edit direct deposit?
Reviewing your Direct Deposit
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Payroll Information.
3. Click on Direct Deposit.
4. After you click on Direct Deposit, you
will see your Direct Deposit information.
Click on the Account Type link to review
5. The Direct Deposit Detail page appears.
Click Return to Direct Deposit to return to
the Direct Deposit page.
Changing your Direct Deposit
6. On the Direct Deposit page, locate the
record to be modified and click the Edit
7. After you click Edit, the following
page will appear, enter or change data in
8. Click Save.
9. When you save it, a confirmation page
will appear as shown below. Click OK; this
will bring you back to the Direct Deposit
10. Verify the information.
Adding a New Account
11. Click on Add Account.
12. The Add Direct Deposit page appears.
Select the following to enter your initial
Primary Account (Balance Account):
• Account Type “Balance”
• Select Deposit Type (“Checking” or
• Leave the Amount/Percent field empty
• Enter the Routing Number
• Enter the Account Number
• Deposit Order “999”
13. Click Save.
Setting up a multiple account is basically
the same, except the Direct Deposit Type
must be “Amount”, a set dollar amount must
be entered, and the Priority Code is
different. Available secondary priority
codes are: 960, 961, & 962
14. A confirmation page will appear as shown
below. Click OK; this will bring you back to
the Direct Deposit Page.
15. Verify that the account was created.
Deleting an Account
16. Click on Delete to remove the
appropriate account on the Direct Deposit
Note: The Balance Account can be edited
to reflect new account information, but
cannot be deleted.
17. After you click Delete, the Delete
Confirmation page appear, select Yes-Delete
to delete the account, or No-Do Not Delete
to cancel the deletion. This will take you
back to the Direct Deposit page.
18. Verify that the account has been