College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NSM) is committed to excellence in teaching and research in the natural sciences and mathematics.
Academic departments within the college are: Biology and Biochemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth and Atmospheric Science, Mathematics, and Physics.
Because NSM faculty members are engaged in creation of new knowledge through research, they bring the latest information to their classrooms and teaching laboratories.
Departmental curricula and courses are designed to help students acquire appropriate content knowledge and develop well-honed critical thinking and scientific literacy skills.
NSM graduates are competitive in the job market, and students aspiring to graduate or medical school often have opportunities to participate in research with faculty members.
- Atmospheric Science Minor
- Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences Major
- Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences Minor
- Biology Major
- Biology Minor
- Chemistry Major
- Chemistry Minor
- Computer Science Major
- Computer Science Minor
- Earth Science Major
- Environmental Science Major
- Geographical Information Science (GIS) Certificate
- Geology Major
- Geology Minor
- Geophysics Major
- Geophysics Minor
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Major
- Mathematics Major
- Mathematics Minor
- NSM Preprofessional Training
- NSM Teacher Certification Programs
- Physics Major
- Physics Minor