Graduate Academic Advising

Graduate students are encouraged to consult with advisers, faculty or staff of your college or degree program before each registration. You are required to fulfill the special requirements of the particular degree program in addition to the general requirements stipulated by the university. See the Graduate Catalog section on Planning for more information.

Contact your college or department to find your advisers. Although some advisers accept walk-ins, it is best to call ahead to schedule time with your adviser or to make sure walk-ins are welcome.

Pre-professional and Postbaccalaureate students are advised in the Academic Advising Center (formerly University Studies Division).