Enrollment Stops

Students may be barred or stopped from enrollment for a variety of reasons by many of the campus colleges or departments. The most common reasons are financial stops, academic suspension, required advising, or failure to meet certain obligations.

You may check your enrollment stops by logging on to myUH (PeopleSoft) .  Students on academic suspension should contact the college of their major for readmission procedures. The following is a general listing of stop offices and their location and phone:

Stop Office Location Phone
120 WC
10 E
(713)743-1010, option 6
College of Architecture
122 ARC
College of Business Administration
249 MH
College of Education
112 FH
College of Engineering
E421 D3
College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
S220 CHC
College of Law
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
402A AH
College of Natural Science and Mathematics
214 SR
College of Optometry
2171 JDA
College of Pharmacy
122 SR2
(713)743-1262 (713)743-1260
Graduate School of Social Work
206 SW
College of Technology
385 T2
Dean of Students
252 UC
International Student and Scholar Services
306 SSC
Student Financial Services
124 WC
Texas Academic Skills Program
320 SSC
Undergraduate Scholars at UH
56 L