Communication Sciences and Disorders Minor
- 16 hours of specified course work must be completed, 9 of which are advanced.
- 9 semester hours must be in residence of which 6 must be advanced.
- Students who are completing a minor in Communication Sciences and
Disorders must earn a minimum grade of C in each minor course.
- The following courses are required for the COMD Minor ( total 16 credits):
- COMD 2439: Speech and Language Development
- COMD 3381: Fundamentals of Audiology
- COMD 3301: Deaf Culture
- COMD 4382: Aural Rehabilitation
- Choice of:
- COMD 2376: Anatomy and Physiology for Communication OR
- COMD 2385: Speech Science