The mission of the Office of Marketing & Communication is to advance the goals of the university by strengthening awareness, engagement and support among constituents vital to the university’s success.
Our goals include:
- building connections between the university and its constituents;
- enhancing the image, reputation and visibility of the university;
- fostering public awareness, understanding, trust, and appreciation of the university, its people and programs;
- instilling pride, preference and ownership of the university;
- and inspiring support (including involvement, advocacy and financial support).
The UH Marketing & Communication organization is comprised of three functions/departments:
- University of Houston
125 E. Cullen
Houston, Texas 77204-2046
- Contact Information
- Phone: (713) 743-0945