The mission of the Division of University Marketing, Communication and Media Relations is to advance the goals of the university by strengthening awareness, engagement and support among constituents vital to the university’s success.
Our goals include:
- building connections between the university and its constituents;
- enhancing the image, reputation and visibility of the university;
- fostering public awareness, understanding, trust, and appreciation of the university, its people and programs;
- instilling pride, preference and ownership of the university;
- and inspiring support (including involvement, advocacy and financial support).
The University Marketing, Communication and Media Relations division is comprised of three functions/departments:
- University of Houston
University Marketing, Communication and Media Relations
125 E Cullen Bldg.
Houston, TX 77204-2046
- Contact Information
- Phone: (713) 743-0945